Become a Member
We are delighted to welcome new members into our network. Since 21.12.2015, the FertiPROTEKT network has been an officially registered association with its headquarters in Hamburg.
The network includes university and non-university reproductive medical centres in the German-speaking countries of Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
For membership in the network, certain criteria must be permanently, verifiably and bindingly fulfilled to guarantee a qualitatively secure, consistent approach which is focused on the well-being of patients.
- Regular attendance at network meetings is required. If a centre fails to attend a meeting on two consecutive occasions, it is assumed that the centre has no more interest to work as part of the network and will be excluded.
- The centre will be added to the address list on the homepage and refers to FertiPROTEKT network e.V on its own homepage in return. An internet link to the FertiPROTEKT website must be established on the centre’s own website.
- All fertility preservation options must be considered during counselling. If not all techniques are performed routinely in the centre, collaboration with another centre who provides these treatments must be established.
- All patients who are counselled and undergo treatment must be documented correctly using standard report forms.
- The implementation of fertility preservation methods is not profit oriented. The services in Germany are invoiced according to the medical fee schedule (GOÄ), in Switzerland according to TARMED and in Austria according to the appropriate equivalent.
Patients are treated according to the recommendations which were developed by the FertiPROTEKT members.
Concerning membership for international centres, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the german version of this page.