Jedes Jahr werden aus dem FertiPROTEKT Netzwerk e.V. heraus zahlreiche Artikel veröffentlicht. Unten finden Sie die unter dem Stichwort «FertiPROTEKT» auf Pubmed gelisteten Artikel.
Veröffentlichungen | Publikationen
- Transplantation of cryopreserved ovarian tissue in a series of 285 women: a review of five leading European centers Mai 2, 2021The feasibility of freezing and thawing ovarian tissue is nowadays widely documented. However, ovarian tissue transplantation (OTT) is happening at a much slower pace, and clinical experience is somewhat limited. In this review, five European centers present their collective experience of transplanting ovarian tissue in 285 women. The focus is on surgical techniques and OTT […]Marie-Madeleine Dolmans
- Cryopreservation and Thawing of Human Ovarian Cortex Tissue Slices August 16, 2020Cryopreserved ovarian cortex tissue can be used to improve or restore female fertility. It can be used for cancer patients to restore fertility after chemotherapy treatment or for social reasons for women who want to postpone their pregnancy wish. In order to preserve ovarian tissue viability in these cases, the tissue needs to be stored […]Jana Liebenthron
- Motherhood after cancer: fertility and utilisation of fertility-preservation methods Mai 8, 2020CONCLUSION: After cancer and gonadotoxic treatment, women’s desire to have a child is substantial. In this study, the rate of spontaneous pregnancies and births was 20% 6 years after gonadotoxic therapies. Not every woman, however, has the opportunity to conceive: factors impairing fertility include ongoing cancer treatment or persistent disease, no partner, no menstrual cycle, […]Maren Goeckenjan
- Serum anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) concentration has limited prognostic value for density of primordial and primary follicles, questioning it as an accurate parameter for the ovarian reserve März 8, 2020CONCLUSIONS: Serum AMH levels have limited prognostic value for the follicle density and therefore for the real ovarian reserve.Michael von Wolff
- Ovarian Tissue Transplantation: Experience From Germany and Worldwide Efficacy August 22, 2019Extraction of ovarian tissue prior to oncologic therapy and subsequent transplantation is being performed increasingly often to preserve fertility in women. The procedure can be performed at any time of the cycle and, therefore, generally does not lead to any delay in oncological therapy. Success rates with transplantation of cryopreserved ovarian tissue have reached promising […]Laura Lotz
- The effect of bpV(HOpic) on in vitro activation of primordial follicles in cultured swine ovarian cortical strips Mai 16, 2019The vanadate-derivative dipotassium bisperoxo (5‑hydroxy-pyridine-2-carboxylic) oxovanadate (V) (bpV(HOpic)), a pharmacological inhibitor of phosphatase and tensin homolog (PTEN), has been used in ovarian follicle culture systems for activation of follicular growth in vitro and suggested to be responsible for primordial follicle survival through indirect Akt activation. For pig ovarian tissue, it is still not clear which […]Nathalie Raffel
- <em>Ferti</em>PROTEKT, Oncofertility Consortium and the Danish Fertility-Preservation Networks – What Can We Learn From Their Experiences? Mai 10, 2019Fertility preservation is an increasingly important discipline. It requires close coordination between reproductive medicine specialists, reproductive biologists, and oncologists in various disciplines. In addition, it represents a particular health policy challenge, since fertility-protection measures are to be understood as a treatment for side effects of gonadotoxic treatments and would therefore normally have to be reimbursed […]Michael von Wolff
- Overnight ovarian tissue transportation for centralized cryobanking: a feasible option Februar 9, 2019CONCLUSIONS: Overnight transportation for central cryobanking is a feasible concept that results in high reproducible success rates through standardized professional tissue freezing and storage.Jana Liebenthron
- Fertility preservation: ovarian response to freeze oocytes is not affected by different malignant diseases-an analysis of 992 stimulations Juni 6, 2018CONCLUSIONS: As ovarian response is not affected by the type of cancer, ovarian stimulation can be performed with the same oocyte yield in different malignant diseases. However, oocyte yield is reduced if ovarian surgery is required and in older women.M von Wolff
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Fertility Preservation in Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adults with Cancer März 28, 2018In recent years, more cancer patients are achieving long-term survival owing to advances in treatment. However, cancer treatment can cause gonadal dysfunction that leads to loss of fertility. Thus, it is important for clinical oncologists to consider fertility preservation in children, adolescents, and young adults with cancer who are expected to have a favorable outcome […]Nao Suzuki
- Fertility Preservation in Prepubertal und Pubertal Children and Adolescents Februar 9, 2018CONCLUSION: In children and adolescents, measures of fertility preservation should be considered in cases of highly gonadotoxic therapies, and appropriate advice should be given by specialists.Nicole Sänger
- Fertility protection: complications of surgery and results of removal and transplantation of ovarian tissue Dezember 5, 2017Fertility-preserving measures are becoming important for patients receiving oncological treatment. One method involves cryopreservation of ovarian tissue and transplanting it when treatment is completed. We report complications resulting from surgical and fertility medicine, and the results of procedures for the removal and transplantation of ovarian tissue carried out within the FertiProtekt network. A survey using […]Matthias W Beckmann
- Practical recommendations for fertility preservation in women by the FertiPROTEKT network. Part II: fertility preservation techniques November 29, 2017CONCLUSIONS: Fertility preservation in women provides realistic chances of becoming pregnant. The choice of technique needs to be based on the time required, the woman’s age, its risks and efficacy, and the individual preference of the patient.Michael von Wolff
- Practical recommendations for fertility preservation in women by the FertiPROTEKT network. Part I: Indications for fertility preservation November 28, 2017CONCLUSION: The decision for or against fertility preservation depends on the prognosis, the risks to fertility and individual factors such as prospective family planning.A N Schüring
- Chapter 15 Development of a Nationwide Network for Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation April 20, 2017Ovarian tissue cryopreservation is gaining much interest since the publication of the first live birth after retransplantation of frozen-thawed tissue in 2004 (Donnez et al., Lancet 364:1405–1410, 2004). In contrast to cryopreservation of gametes and embryos, ovarian tissue freezing is a complex requiring a proper approach in order to make this a viable option for […]Jana Liebenthron
- Ninety-five orthotopic transplantations in 74 women of ovarian tissue after cytotoxic treatment in a fertility preservation network: tissue activity, pregnancy and delivery rates Juli 6, 2016STUDY QUESTION: What is the success rate in terms of ovarian activity (menstrual cycles) as well as pregnancy and delivery rates 1 year after orthotopic ovarian transplantations conducted in a three-country network?H Van der Ven
- Characteristics and attitudes of women in relation to chosen fertility preservation techniques: a prospective, multicenter questionnaire-based study with 144 participants April 4, 2016CONCLUSION: As fertility concerns and attitudes about the counselling process were independent from the fertility preservation procedure chosen, the preferred treatment can hardly be predicted and therefore all women should be counselled about all possible fertility preservation techniques.Michael von Wolff
- Timing of ovarian stimulation in patients prior to gonadotoxic therapy: an analysis of 684 stimulations März 2, 2016CONCLUSION: The outcome of ovarian stimulation is similar after stimulation initiation during any phase of the menstrual cycles, supporting the concept of random-start ovarian stimulation before gonadotoxic therapy without disadvantage for the patient concerning later fertility preservation.Michael von Wolff
- Fertility-preservation counselling and treatment for medical reasons: data from a multinational network of over 5000 women September 19, 2015Fertility-preservation techniques for medical reasons are increasingly offered in national networks. Knowledge of the characteristics of counselled patients and techniques used are essential. The FertiPROTEKT network registry was analysed between 2007 and 2013, and included up to 85 university and non-university centres in Germany, Austria and Switzerland; 5159 women were counselled and 4060 women underwent […]Michael von Wolff
- Pregnancy after breast cancer in germany – results of a retrospective database analysis Februar 28, 2015CONCLUSION: There was a significant increase in pregnancies within the first 2 years after the breast cancer diagnosis. These data are consistent with the intensified consultations after the introduction of the FertiPROTEKT network.N Kalousidou
publications list factoryQUERY PUBMED:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.